Goldwaves Salon Pricing Fort Worth
All pricing is provided as a starting point and as a general guide. Exact service pricing will be provided after your consultation. We are always happy to discuss any questions you may have in regards to service pricing.
Our Ft. Worth Salon Services
Begin your Goldwaves experience with a free, personalized consultation with a member of our skill-certified team. Each one of our team members likes to hear your wants and needs; we understand the importance of listening to you so that we can develop the hairstyle that complements your life. We cut all hair — women, men, children and even babies — and it’s worth noting that we don’t charge by the length of your hair. Our guests know they can depend on individual attention and specialized care from reliable, personable staff.
The integrity of your hair is our first priority, and we provide a wide range of conditioning and/or strengthening treatments that insure the greatest health for your strands. Among newer products are safe but effective options for smoothing and/or straightening your hair.
Your options are numerous for changing or enhancing hair color.
- All-over color: A single-step, single-color process; perfect for covering grey.
- Retouch: An application of lightener or color to hair’s new growth; necessary in covering grey or maintaining all-over color.
- Hairline: In need of a quick freshening between retouches? This covers hair around your face and along your part.
- Ombre: Hair color shifts from darker to lighter in this process, which is the truly low-maintenance way of lightening.
You may want a simple style or perhaps something elaborate — or a look that’s in-between. Together we’ll create exactly the impression you seek.
- Blow-dry: Round-brushed to perfection.
- Blow-out: Want to add drama with curls or maybe you’d like your hair absolutely straight? Using our hot tools, you’ll have the best answer.
- Formal styling or up-do: Special occasions call for the most special creations.
Determining the look that you desire, we’ll choose the colors to create highlights (and maybe lowlights, too) that deliver the right effect. Strands of hair are separated and colored with either a weaving or slicing technique, then isolated with foils or papers for processing.
- Full: Hair all over the whole scalp is involved.
- Partial: Only hair at the crown is affected.
- T-weave: Highlighting is applied exclusively along the part and around your face for a framing effect.
What a difference these are today! Goldwaves offers a broad selection of extensions (cold fusion, tape, bonded and clip-in — to name a few) to suit a wide variety of needs and lifestyles. Our selection of extensions:
- Involve a much quicker process in the application than in the past
- Can add fullness, volume or just a little length
- May last between 8 weeks and 6 months
- Are easy to care for – you can even get hair color with extensions in
- Includes Hairdreams, one of the most sought-after extensions anywhere
- Include a permanent variety for cases of extreme hair loss
Book a free consultation with one of our extension experts to achieve the best choice for your head and hair.
The Goldwaves makeup experts are accomplished in the art.
- Bridal or portrait makeup
- Makeup application
- Makeup lesson
- Eyes only
Our team makes this beauty process a breeze, smoothing your lip, brow, chin and/or face.